I suggest you ...

App shortcuts (Pixel launcher)

Add app shortcuta as seen in pixel launcher https://twitter.com/journeydan/status/788388815580852224

636 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Fabrizio CirelliFabrizio Cirelli shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Possible to swipe up on apps to go to specific app shortcuts?

I use the swipe up on icons to do a lot of tasks, and cant find a way to set the new long press app shortcuts (e.g. Start Activity on Google Fit) on swipe up as well

• RupertRupert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for the feature.
        The only way to access the shortcut is to hold on to the icon is it possible to make it that you could swipe on the icon

Apo shortcuts are working on desktop only. They should work in app drawer too. If they work in app drawer, it would be great.

Running 5.0-beta9b.

It would be nice if it was obvious which apps had 'full' shortcut support (e.g. phone app / messaging app / PocketCasts) and which will just show the Edit/Remove/App info/Uninstall.

In a way similar to TeslaUnread's icon change, can we get a visual indicator option? That'll save hours of long-click nope, long-click nope, oh update for app, long-click nope.

• Vasilis TzanoudakisVasilis Tzanoudakis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see this feature, but I don't want to lose the other long press options like app info or edit. So I think there must be one more shortcut for these options

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

totally agree with John, this is a must have update to keep Nova at the forefront of launchers. This is the one feature that got me back to try the Google/Pixel launchers but lack of customisation that I take for granted with Nova brought me back

• John SopetJohn Sopet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Action Launcher 3 has an implementation now. Now that the 7.1.1 beta has just come out this should be prioritized more for feature parity.

Feedback and Knowledge Base