I suggest you ...

Custom sorting in App Drawer

Sorting folders and apps in custom way, like TouchWiz. Still allow the option to sort alphabetically and folders first, but make a custom sorting in both App Drawer and inside folders in App Drawer.

8,552 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Lasse MandrupLasse Mandrup shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    HiteshHitesh shared a merged idea: there should be an option to rearrange apps in the drawer  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Option to sort apps in drawer by usage, so that recently used apps are showing first.  ·   · 
    ToddTodd shared a merged idea: add a 'recently installed' sort option for the App and Widget Drawer  ·   · 
    AlexAlex shared a merged idea: Manual rearrangement of the applications in the app drawer  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: sorty app drawer  ·   · 
    MihutMihut shared a merged idea: Custom sort of apps in drawer  ·   · 

294 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • 柯呈曄柯呈曄 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

我已經建議這個功能超過30次了,NOVA Launcher還是沒有增加這個功能!!!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorry! Custom sorting in App Drawer is too hard. So they won't care about this suggest.

• KKKK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just wanted to add my voice to the numerous people requesting this feature. I can't imagine it requiring significant re-engineering so I'm assuming its only been ignored due to being on low priority. If that's the case I hope you guys will reconsider.

• ZegondZegond commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on... Each time nova gets an update, I check to see if this feature is added and I get dissapointed All the time... Who needs night mode... Who needs new ui...Who even asked for these???!!!! When this featured is the most requested one for "years" now. Custom app sorting is the upmost requirement of usability, specially for pro users who get used to the position of their apps. I like nova, but I hate using it. I'm happy that I didnt waste my money on a prime. Buying apex pro was the best choice I've made in years, and I'm not coming back to nova unless you add this feature

Please just add this feature already. This is ridiculous that this isn't added yet.

• Giovanni HernandezGiovanni Hernandez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can already custom sort or rearrange a folder.
        You already can sort by recently downloaded.

I don't understand why everyone is going crazy over custom sorting the app draw.

When you drag and drop app to your desktop don't you custom sort it.?

I have 3 desk tops. One for my entertainment/remotes another for everything else.

And another keept nice an clean. With just a clock/weather widget.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The alternative I guess, most of us are using is Apex Launcher, it has all the basic feature needed.

• Eddie RayEddie Ray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stupid me, I believed this feature was included with the upgrade. Wish I read this post first. Shame on you howtogeek.Com for not mentioning this in your glowing article, you suck!

• Mathew brackMathew brack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not taking a side either way, but just a QI point

When this feature was first requested in May of 2012:
        65% of Android devices were Gingerbread
        and 20% were Froyo...

• Qusife56Qusife56 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sadly, I think there is more chance Real Madrid wins the Spanish ligue than Nova launcher adds this basic feature.

I can't believe NOVA still doesn't allow sorting to app drawer by date downloaded or anything. Seriously, its 2016 and Apex has had this for 5+ years.

Absolutely shit app

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I deleted Nova from my phone. When developers add this option, I will install again.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15

Feedback and Knowledge Base