I suggest you ...

Custom sorting in App Drawer

Sorting folders and apps in custom way, like TouchWiz. Still allow the option to sort alphabetically and folders first, but make a custom sorting in both App Drawer and inside folders in App Drawer.

8,147 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Lasse MandrupLasse Mandrup shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    HiteshHitesh shared a merged idea: there should be an option to rearrange apps in the drawer  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Option to sort apps in drawer by usage, so that recently used apps are showing first.  ·   · 
    ToddTodd shared a merged idea: add a 'recently installed' sort option for the App and Widget Drawer  ·   · 
    AlexAlex shared a merged idea: Manual rearrangement of the applications in the app drawer  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: sorty app drawer  ·   · 
    MihutMihut shared a merged idea: Custom sort of apps in drawer  ·   · 

265 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • zeligzelig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still waiting for a simple (SIMPLE!) sorting of apps from the most recently installed...

• unkunk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Started February 03 2015 nov January 21 2016 so where is that feature ? Is it too hard to add few script lines to this software

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about not be rude when requesting features of an app (and developers?) that you apparently like.

you have got to be kidding me. i can customize this launcher anyway i want but i can't custom sort my apps and folders in appdrawer? are you serious? please add this very simple but very important feature immediately.

• andyandy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

does nova devs actually listen or they just keep this suggest feature for nonsense. have been using nova from a long time and they don't listen about custom app sorting. i mean what is it with u guys anyways..shut this damn thing already if you dont listen to users

Back to touchwiz. Its a shame you cant solve this and come up with all kinds of hardly usefull features

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It has taken too long for a simple feature that still isn't here yet, please add it and finish soon.

• NaveenNaveen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just now bought Nova prime, couldn't find alphabetic sorting of the apps. This is one basic feature which is missing and wondering why they didn't add it?

• ChriChri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Impressive how such a basic and heavily requested feature is missing. I tried nova 2 years ago - it was missing custom sort. I tried it today again (10 cent google play special price) and notice that the same 2 features are missing sitll - custom sort and deinstall from app drawer.
        Man, more than 2 years later and it is still missing....thats pretty much the lowest I´ve seen so far. I even had to refund the 10c because this launcher is worth nothing.
        Sort options is what makes a launcher useful.

Whatever, if you guys ever want to get more customer, add custom sort.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yehh please I want to buy Nova but as I don't found custom order option for my app drawer in Free Nova now I am not going to buy till developers going to add this feature like it's in default touchWiz.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14

Feedback and Knowledge Base