I suggest you ...

Custom sorting in App Drawer

Sorting folders and apps in custom way, like TouchWiz. Still allow the option to sort alphabetically and folders first, but make a custom sorting in both App Drawer and inside folders in App Drawer.

7,460 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Lasse MandrupLasse Mandrup shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    HiteshHitesh shared a merged idea: there should be an option to rearrange apps in the drawer  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Option to sort apps in drawer by usage, so that recently used apps are showing first.  ·   · 
    ToddTodd shared a merged idea: add a 'recently installed' sort option for the App and Widget Drawer  ·   · 
    AlexAlex shared a merged idea: Manual rearrangement of the applications in the app drawer  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: sorty app drawer  ·   · 
    MihutMihut shared a merged idea: Custom sort of apps in drawer  ·   · 

227 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ZadZad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As of this comment, this requested feature has 7426 votes!!!!
        PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!

• ZadZad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously great application, absolutely love it but custom sorting should be added....
        I thought the feature would exist in Prime but does not.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nova launcher is shit honestly, GO launcher has a task manager and allows people to sort their drawer the way they want... this is really bad lol

• Oscar AnthonyOscar Anthony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really can't beleive how the nova team is IGNORING us!
        We have been asking for that feature for MORE THAN 3 YEARS NOW, still no feedback...
        I have been waiting too long! I'm now DONE with Nova!

• Cezar MihaiCezar Mihai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please add custom sort to apps, just bought it and .. rather disspointed to see this missing
        A lot of people are waiting for this

• Gaurav DasGaurav Das commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This! I want to be able to create a favorites tab in my app drawer. Only reason I refunded my prime purchase. Would definitely buy again!

• MarcoMarco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sol (Customer Success Manager, Nova Launcher) commented · February 04, 2015 02:15 · Flag as inappropriate
        Kevin is looking into custom sort options and behaviour for the app drawer. Thanks for your patience.

Almost 6 months past since this post. Is there really someone adding this most requested feature?

• minemine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this feature to your app soon . I have HTC One M8 . I left HTC Sense launcher and no longer use it Only for your great launcher . I think it's a big gap and it's your only incompleteness ..

• DanijelDanijel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I bought prime with version 3, and I'm constantly hoping and looking forward to this feature. You really nailed it with v4, but just this one thing is missing.

• Mike jMike j commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Apps in my folders are not sorted alphabetically and I cannot find a way to sort them. On my old Galaxy S3... This was possible by pressing the menu(capacitive key) which gave me the option to sort or select apps.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12

Feedback and Knowledge Base