I suggest you ...

Custom sorting in App Drawer

Sorting folders and apps in custom way, like TouchWiz. Still allow the option to sort alphabetically and folders first, but make a custom sorting in both App Drawer and inside folders in App Drawer.

6,986 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Lasse MandrupLasse Mandrup shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    HiteshHitesh shared a merged idea: there should be an option to rearrange apps in the drawer  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Option to sort apps in drawer by usage, so that recently used apps are showing first.  ·   · 
    ToddTodd shared a merged idea: add a 'recently installed' sort option for the App and Widget Drawer  ·   · 
    AlexAlex shared a merged idea: Manual rearrangement of the applications in the app drawer  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: sorty app drawer  ·   · 
    MihutMihut shared a merged idea: Custom sort of apps in drawer  ·   · 

197 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Claire CrowleyClaire Crowley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really really miss my custom sorting from other launchers (I had Go Launcher even though I hated it because it allowed me to sort the app drawer however I wanted). Was actually going to uninstall Nova, then I saw the dev comment that they're working on it. I hope you fix it fast, can't even stand to look at my app drawer right now.

• Wolfgang KuehneWolfgang Kuehne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is a must. just installed Nova now but among all that customizability slightly disapointed to see there isn't any option for sorting... possibilities: usage frequency, install time, system default vs. user installed, custom (user placement - drag and drop)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is fantastic. Will be my go to launcher with unrestricted ability to drag-and-drop to sort my drawer.

Glad to see progress has been started!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's an excellent launcher but without the possibility to sort the apps by date or usage (or custom), it's not pleasant to use. Correct it and you'll get a lot of money.

Thank you Sol. That's the only thing that keeps me away from Nova. If custom sort is added then Nova is my default launcher. Waiting..

• Ahsan AnjumAhsan Anjum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just got Nova Launcher which I spent about 2 hours setting up (I'm really bad at this android stuff) and I find that I can't rearrange my app drawer, what the hell?! Even the stock launcher has this function. Plz add this function.......

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Immediately uninstalled nova launcher when I couldn't re-arrange the apps in my app drawer by date. 0/10

• MarsalMarsal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

J'ai acheté la version Premium: pas de tri personnalisé, uniquement alphabétique c'est assez lamentable. J'ai remis le launcher par défaut sur mon LG G3. Je ne reviendrai à Nova que lorsque cette fonction élémentaire sera possioble. Très déçevant pour un launcher à 3 €.

i pay for the prime just to expect the app drawer can be manually arranged, but i found myself disappointment. i wish i could get my money back since i can't manually arrange the app drawer. it really irritating me,

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

Feedback and Knowledge Base