I suggest you ...

Custom sorting in App Drawer

Sorting folders and apps in custom way, like TouchWiz. Still allow the option to sort alphabetically and folders first, but make a custom sorting in both App Drawer and inside folders in App Drawer.

7,285 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Lasse MandrupLasse Mandrup shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    HiteshHitesh shared a merged idea: there should be an option to rearrange apps in the drawer  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Option to sort apps in drawer by usage, so that recently used apps are showing first.  ·   · 
    ToddTodd shared a merged idea: add a 'recently installed' sort option for the App and Widget Drawer  ·   · 
    AlexAlex shared a merged idea: Manual rearrangement of the applications in the app drawer  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: sorty app drawer  ·   · 
    MihutMihut shared a merged idea: Custom sort of apps in drawer  ·   · 

212 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DanijelDanijel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I bought prime with version 3, and I'm constantly hoping and looking forward to this feature. You really nailed it with v4, but just this one thing is missing.

• Mike jMike j commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Apps in my folders are not sorted alphabetically and I cannot find a way to sort them. On my old Galaxy S3... This was possible by pressing the menu(capacitive key) which gave me the option to sort or select apps.

• mIKmIK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just look at sony stock launcher and add the same sorting for folders..
        I try prime ver on my friend's phone and it 's not even close to sony stock launcher..
        Please add this and i will pay...

• Guilherme RochaGuilherme Rocha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Coming from LG G3 launcher I miss the hability to sort the drawer in installation order, having the latest installed apps in the beggining or end of the drawer is nice

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the ability to sort apps in the app drawer. I switched from the LG G3 launcher and miss this a lot.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was the definite draw back for me which was why I initially went for go launcher and just switched to Nova coz of go's clutter

• Claire CrowleyClaire Crowley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really really miss my custom sorting from other launchers (I had Go Launcher even though I hated it because it allowed me to sort the app drawer however I wanted). Was actually going to uninstall Nova, then I saw the dev comment that they're working on it. I hope you fix it fast, can't even stand to look at my app drawer right now.

• Wolfgang KuehneWolfgang Kuehne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is a must. just installed Nova now but among all that customizability slightly disapointed to see there isn't any option for sorting... possibilities: usage frequency, install time, system default vs. user installed, custom (user placement - drag and drop)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Feedback and Knowledge Base