I suggest you ...

Custom sorting in App Drawer

Sorting folders and apps in custom way, like TouchWiz. Still allow the option to sort alphabetically and folders first, but make a custom sorting in both App Drawer and inside folders in App Drawer.

6,831 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Lasse MandrupLasse Mandrup shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    HiteshHitesh shared a merged idea: there should be an option to rearrange apps in the drawer  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Option to sort apps in drawer by usage, so that recently used apps are showing first.  ·   · 
    ToddTodd shared a merged idea: add a 'recently installed' sort option for the App and Widget Drawer  ·   · 
    AlexAlex shared a merged idea: Manual rearrangement of the applications in the app drawer  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: sorty app drawer  ·   · 
    MihutMihut shared a merged idea: Custom sort of apps in drawer  ·   · 

189 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you Sol. That's the only thing that keeps me away from Nova. If custom sort is added then Nova is my default launcher. Waiting..

• Ahsan AnjumAhsan Anjum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just got Nova Launcher which I spent about 2 hours setting up (I'm really bad at this android stuff) and I find that I can't rearrange my app drawer, what the hell?! Even the stock launcher has this function. Plz add this function.......

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Immediately uninstalled nova launcher when I couldn't re-arrange the apps in my app drawer by date. 0/10

• MarsalMarsal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

J'ai acheté la version Premium: pas de tri personnalisé, uniquement alphabétique c'est assez lamentable. J'ai remis le launcher par défaut sur mon LG G3. Je ne reviendrai à Nova que lorsque cette fonction élémentaire sera possioble. Très déçevant pour un launcher à 3 €.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i pay for the prime just to expect the app drawer can be manually arranged, but i found myself disappointment. i wish i could get my money back since i can't manually arrange the app drawer. it really irritating me,

• spoertmspoertm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on Nova, please add this option. Not just rearrangement, but customization of the drawer icons too, just like on desktop.
        Thank you.

I need custom sorting and date sorting, I'll pay if thet become premium features...

I need custom sorting and date sorting, I'll pay if thet become premium features...

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

Feedback and Knowledge Base