I suggest you ...

Chnage icons label font color and size

Options to customize desktop icons label text font: color and size (including alpha).
Also change spacing (decrease) between desktop icons and it own label.

1,546 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    OlegOleg shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

69 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Owen JohnsonOwen Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could there be an option to change the group title within the appdrawer? You cam change three color of the line when you select classic mode, but not change
        the stock white color :(

• Michael WMichael W commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely would like the ability to change the FONT COLOR of an individual folder. Sometimes you may have a wallpaper that may have different variations of color and it would be great if we could customize that individual folder font color so that we could still see the text underneath the folder.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So, how do you change the font colors on a Samsung Galaxy 4 using Nova Laucher free ...?

Why is the text label actually closer to the icon below it? It wasn't like this in the version I was using until today!

• Binh LamBinh Lam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree about the spacing between desktop icons and its own label. In it's current iteration, the spacing is too far on the desktop. I think this spacing should decrease slightly or be made adjustable.

that's really the only reason (no changing the font size), that i don't use the nova launcher actually. expecially on devices like the xperia z ultra from sony (phablet) the font size is too small. so please add this function. in so many other launchers you can change it ...

• ShkangShkang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It seems that this function is not so hard thing to implement. Please add this option...

I suggest that the Font and its Size should be changeable in Desktop and Drawer. This is available in many Free launchers!

• BetterNovaBetterNova commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd really like to have these options in the free version too.
        Probably the most missing features.

• Emiel BloemendaalEmiel Bloemendaal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very disappointed about not being able to change the font size / color. I also bought prime because I like the launcher a lot, but really would like to have this feature implemented in the next release.

• mircea mihaimircea mihai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Font size and color in nova settings and also a must is wrap text underneath icons since almost all my contacts get trunked. On my note3 i'm using 5rows x 6 columns so there's plenty room underneath icons. I'm using desktop for direct dial this feature is kindof essential for my needs.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base