I suggest you ...

Add swipe to the left for Google Now (Kit kat feature)

In Kit kat, the user is able to swipe to the far left to bring up Google Now. It would be great if this new feature could be added to nova.

3,173 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Henley BaileyHenley Bailey shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

54 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this feature, please also make it like the google now launcher so the status bar is transparent with tinting when in the google now screen.

• Ryan JacobsRyan Jacobs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this feature, if you can't let us know why. You guys have the best launcher around

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would also love swipe left for google now. Very happy with everything else in nova prime

I'd like this as well. Or at least the option to have left swipe open up the Google Now App or some other app (Blinkfeed, Flipboard, etc.). Action Launcher 3 has it so it isn't impossible.

• Shashank KumarShashank Kumar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still waiting for this. This feature is the only reason I keep the Google Now launcher loaded. C'mon guys... this would take Nova a notch above everything else.

• AppieAppie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just adding this comment to let you guys know we still want it badly. Would make nova the best again.

• J. PolizziJ. Polizzi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

KK Launcher (KK App Team) in the Play Store is able to swipe to Google Now the only limitation is you can't swipe back, you have to use the back arrow key to return to Home.

• Navin JJNavin JJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like nova launcher from very long time, swipe to google now is missing in nova launcher. But there is one more launcher called epic launcher and it has same feature like swipe left to launch google now.

• zilazila commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea! It is the only thing stopping me from setting nova as the default launcher.

Gestures and Buttons in Nova Launcher Prime can solve your problem. You can set up a gesture to bring up Google Now. It makes easier.

• DaiDai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with those who want the "swipe to Google Now" feature on Nova. I love Nova, and so far that's the only feature I'm missing from it. Adding the Google Now widget just doesn't give me the same experience as the native Google Now page.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base