Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Steven Steven shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Double tap to sleep would definetely be a great option to enable in gestures.. :) Thanks!

• Oleg GOleg G commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is possible using gestures and "Screen off and Lock" app, but couldn't Nova do it without third-party apps?

You can double tap and lock the device in Nova in case you have the prime version. It's a gesture.

I love the double tap to turn the screen off on my lg g3. Would love to see it on nova.

• Jerrett LongworthJerrett Longworth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You could create a task in Tasker to turn off screen, and then trigger it with the double tap gesture in settings.

• MattMatt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hoping this becomes possible.. really have grown accustomed to the tap on feature on my G3. sure as hell not switching to stock launcher just to be able to turn off though

• MegMeg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even if it is not possible to allow a third party app to do that, is it possible to allow the app to honor the home launcher's gesture feature?. I have the LG G3, and I can double tap on the home screen to turn the screen off. It would be cool if Nova could implement a gesture setting that used the default home launcher setting.

Feedback and Knowledge Base