Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Steven Steven shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

30 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Thomas NovinThomas Novin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Using gesture > double tap with 3rd party app Screen Off is not a solution, because that app doesn't support SmartLock. So the screen will be locked, even though it should be kept unlocked by SmartLock.

So please fix so that double tap = screen off, not the notification bar.

• Michael CanningMichael Canning commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Anonymous commented · September 10, 2014 15:53 · Flag as inappropriate
        with nova installed. you can double tap the notification bar.

this works Awesome for me on the LG G4

I love the Nova Prime

• dnsdns commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please integrate screen locking on double tap. When using external app, the lock sound is played twice. Super anoying thing.

• BarksinoBarksino commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a LG G3 and only because of this function I switched to GO Launcher because GO launcher supports double tap gesture for screen lock/off. You should consider to implement this very useful function in the NOVA launcher.

• ZeeshanZeeshan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an excellent feature of LG Phones.
        I highly recommed the addition of this feature to NOVA Launcher.

• PetriPetri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yep workaround is that you install app like "Screen Off and Lock" then use double tap gesture to lauch it.
        Also you can use double tap to launch Greenify shortcut that will hibernate apps and turn screen off.

• SebastiánSebastián commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

En la configuración de gestos de Nova Launcher debería tener una opción que sea: predeterminada del sistema, o bien la opción "No Action" debería dejar libre a la predeterminada del sistema.-

• SeanSean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Try solo launcher. Using it now and allows double tap to turn off and on. Works perfectly.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add this option under the double tap gesture, so i don't have to install "screen off and lock" to do this.

FOR DOUBLE TAP SCREEN OFF ITS PODDIBLE DOUBLE TAB SCREEN ON ITS HARDWARE NOT SOFTWARE

Are you kidding? That's impossible for a homescreen replacement launcher, that's not going to happen, funny how much useful ideas are left out without attention and fantasies like these get votes....

• Amardeep KahaliAmardeep Kahali commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't think this will be baked into the launcher itself. There are some restrictions imposed by Google. However this is easily achieved through Tasker/Secure Settings. Yes you do need an extra app but given Tasker's versatility...it's not a bad deal.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base