I suggest you ...

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge

Can you support the always on edge for the Note Edge? I would like to keep the transparent always open side panel that comes with the phone but also use your awesome launcher.

Thanks!

601 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JoshJosh shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • VadioVadio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any chance to get this feature? It seems non of the launcher developers has the skils to do it.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this feature really so hard to implement? 6 Months gone by, without an answer from the development team. Can you at least tell us if you working on it at all?

• Muti RahmanMuti Rahman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Theyre not even responding hunh? My Edge arrives tomorrow and IVe been using Nova PRime for years. I guess I wont be using it on my new phone which is a huge letdown :(

• James ShaefferJames Shaeffer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am also all for giving us Edge users the ability to keep our Edge screen on the proper display. I hate that I can not have my app launcher on screen like I could with TW.

PLEASE add this feature and make all of us Note Edge users happy!!

• terryterry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am waiting and using touchwiz while I am. Paid for nova and love it. Used it on my note 2. Will use again when "always on" side panel becomes available.

• PreciousPrecious commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been using Nova for the last 4 years I think and I love it I now have the note edge and I would like to be able to keep the custom panel that I have instead of it just going to the text panel. I would be willing to pay for this option thanks again for a really great product

My Note 1, 2, 3 , 4 and edge never run on TW - only Nova Prime
        Please make edge work better than Samsung TW

Or allow users to adjust the time out for the edge panel's. Does not stay on long enough. Thanks

• ManiMani commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also be willing to pay separately for such a feature. To be clear, I would want only the sidescreen to turn on (unlike the 'augmented' app which turns on both screens but blacks out the main screen).

Also, please support a "no dock" call icon like on TW. I only need a call icon in the lower left and nothing else since I use my edge panel for quick access.

• AaronAaron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nova is awesome, and the Edge is incredible. What's the issue here? Obviously we are all willing to pay a premium price for a premium product.
        As well, current Nova/Edge user's are coping with other incompatibility issues such as (no pin to homescreen button) with S pen/S Note.
        Please add Edge compatibility!
        I want to keep using Nova

• JonathanJonathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to echo what others have said, please add edge support. I bought Nova Launcher some time ago and have more than gotten my money's worth from it. Edge is obviously not a widely-used feature on other devices; given that I would be totally happy, as J. Michael Stanton suggested, to pay for an addon to give us this functionality. :D

• SunilSunil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, the Nova launcher is arguably the best launcher currently available and to have it on a power house like the Note Edge is mouth watering! Please provide an update to Nova that lets us Edge users get back to using the launcher we love.

• J.Michael StantonJ.Michael Stanton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed, and since the Edge is a unique phone, it would be completely acceptable to make it a premium add-on where you would pay for that option. I'm switching to the Edge and would be willing to pay a $5-$9 premium for just that feature.

Feedback and Knowledge Base